For every P25,000,000 worth of single or accumulated contribution in any or a combination of BPI Investment Funds, clients instantly receive one (1) roundtrip Premium economy ticket via Singapore Airlines to any of the 5 European destinations:
1. The promo is open to all new and existing individual of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation.
2. The promo will run from April 1 to July 31, 2017.
3. Clients are entitled to receive one (1) roundtrip Premium Economy Class ticket via Singapore Airlines to any of the 5 European destinations, for every P25,000,000 worth of single or accumulated contribution in any or a combination of BPI’s Investment Funds:
4. Qualified investments are fresh funds contributed to any of the participating products, including funds invested in a segregated portfolio:
a. Participating BPI Investment Funds
b. For investments in dollar-denominated funds, amount will be converted to its peso equivalent, based on closing rate of foreign-exchange on day of investment.
c. Only investments made within the promo period are qualified. Investments which are basis for entry to this promo shall not be qualified for other ongoing promos of BPI Asset Management Trust Corporation or its affiliates except for promotions involving enrollment in Investments Online, e-SOA for investments, and Regular Subscription Plan.
Terms and Conditions
1. For the purpose of this promo, investments will have a 1-year holding period. In the event that the client redeems fully/partially prior to the end of the 1-year holding period, BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation reserves the right to deduct the value of the reward from the client/s’ redemption proceeds.
2. The promo is exclusive to investment accounts booked through BPI and BPI Family Savings Bank Branches, BPI Express Online and BPI Express Mobile, or directly through BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation.
3. To claim the Premium Economy Class ticket:
a. Subscription Via Branches or directly through BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation - Client must fill-out the claim certificate in the branch where the investment was made.
b. Subscription Via BPI Express Online or BPI Express Mobile - Client must forward the confirmation e-mail of the investment subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org, choice of destination and branch of account. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation will reply within five (5) banking days to confirm receipt of promo participation and claiming of reward.
4. All the claim certificates and promo participation e-mails should be submitted or sent on or before August 30, 2017.
5. The reward is one (1) roundtrip Premium Economy Class ticket via Singapore Airlines. Hotel accommodation, tours, terminal and travel tax fees, and visa processing are not included.
6. Client may schedule the travel period from November 1, 2017 to October 31, 2018.
7. Client must inform BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation of his/her preferred travel dates at least one month before actual travel, subject to availability of seats.
8. Maximum stay of 12 months is allowed on each destination. Rebooking is permitted at no charge. No show and cancellations are subject for approval and applicable fees, which shall be charged to client's personal account.
9. Rewards are transferable but non-convertible to cash.
10. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation has the right to verify the eligibility of the client and his/her investments and to check whether the investment is still outstanding at the end of the holding period.
11. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation reserves the right to dispute the eligibility of participation in the promo if redemption or shifting or investments has been established. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation will be final.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I give my tickets to another person?
Yes, ticket can be transferred to another person, but not after e-ticket has been processed.
2. Is there a maximum number of tickets that can be availed?
3. Can I upgrade my ticket to Business Class?
Yes, but subject to approval of Singapore Airlines. Additional cost will be charged to client's personal account.
4. Where will the airline ticket be sent?
It will be sent to your e-mail address by Singapore Airlines.
5. What if I do not have an e-mail address?
Client has to inform us of his/her mailing address. Singapore Airlines will be sending the ticket via mail.
This is not a deposit product. Earnings are not assured and principal amount invested is exposed to risk of loss. This product cannot be sold to you unless its benefits and risks have been thoroughly explained. If you do not fully understand this product, do not purchase or invest in it.
The Unit Investment Trust Fund ( “Fund” ) is NOT a DEPOSIT product and is not an obligation of, or guaranteed, or insured by the Bank of the Philippine Islands or its affiliates or subsidiaries and is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Due to the nature of the investments, yield and potential yields cannot be guaranteed. Any income or loss arising from market fluctuations and price volatility of the securities held by the Fund, even if invested in government securities, is for the account of the investor. As such, units of participation of the trustor in the Fund, when redeemed, may be worth more or be worth less than his/her initial participation/contribution. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of future results. The Trustee is not liable for losses, unless upon willful default, evident bad faith or gross negligence. Trustors are advised to read the Declaration of Trust for the Fund, which may be obtained from the office of the Trustee, before deciding to invest.