1. The promo is open to new and existing clients of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation.
2. The promo will run from October 1 to December 31, 2017.
3. Clients will get an e-raffle ticket for every P10,000* investment in any BPI Investment Funds. New-to-investment** clients get twice the number of e-raffle tickets corresponding to their investment.
*For dollar-denominated funds, investment amount will be converted to its peso equivalent.
** New-to-investment clients are those without existing investment fund accounts.
4. A client is entitled to a maximum of 500 tickets per quarter.
5. The following are the participating BPI Investment Funds.
6. There will be 3 winners of a Trip to Japan (3D/2N) for 2.
7. For joint accounts, only the primary investors will be given a ticket.
1. For the purpose of this promo, investments will have a 180-day holding period. In the event that the client redeems fully/partially prior to the end of the 180-day holding period, BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation reserves the right to deduct the value of the raffle prize from the client/s’ redemption proceeds.
2. The promo is exclusive to investment accounts booked through the BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank Branches and BPI Express Online or BPI Express Mobile App.
3. The number of e-raffle tickets entitled to a client will depend on the total investments made in all BPI Investment Funds during the promo period.
4. Clients will receive an e-mail notification from BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation on January 17, 2018. Should client fail to receive the e-mail notification, he/she can request for promo entitlement by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Investments which are basis for entry to this promo shall not be qualified for other ongoing promos of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation or its affiliates except for promotions involving enrollment in Investments Online, e-SOA for investments, and Regular Subscription Plan.
6. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation shall draw the winners electronically, using an online randomizer, on January 27, 2018.
7. The winners shall be notified via their registered e-mail address and contact number within 1 week after the raffle draw. Winners shall also be published on the official website of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation.
8. Winners must submit the following documents within sixty (60) days from the investor's receipt of the notification letter from BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation:
a. Signed waiver form
b. Photocopy of a valid ID with photo (ex. Passport, Company ID with photo and signature, Driver's License, SSS ID, Voter's ID)
9. The trip-for-two includes the following only:
a. Roundtrip airfare from Manila to the indicated travel destination
b. 4 days & 3 nights nights accommodation in at least a 3-star hotel
c. Daily breakfast
Tours, terminal fee, pocket money and meal expenses are for the personal account of the raffle winners. Winners shall likewise personally secure their travel visa, as may be applicable.
10. Winners may schedule the travel period within 6 months after the draw date.
11. Winners must inform BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation of his/her preferred travel period at least 1 month before.
12. Prizes are transferable but non-convertible to cash.
13. The winners authorize BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars as determined by BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation to any person/s and in any mode or manner, as BPI AMTC may deem appropriate, that is not in any way in violation of customer data privacy.
14. Client can only win once.
15. Switching of funds is strictly not allowed.
16. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation has the right to verify the eligibility of the client and his/her investments and to check whether the investment is still outstanding at the end of the holding period.
17. BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation reserves the right to dispute the eligibility of participation in the promo if redemption or reinvestment has been discovered. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation will be final.
1. Are clients qualified to join other promos?
No, except for promos involving enrolment in IOL, RSP or eSOA.
2. Is there a maximum number of e-raffle tickets?
Yes, 500 e-raffle tickets (5Mn investment)
3. What if client does not receive e-raffle ticket on the specified date?
Client can request e-raffle ticket by e-mailing email@example.com.
4. Will brochures be provided?
5. Are Unibankers allowed to join the promo?
This is not a deposit product. Earnings are not assured and principal amount invested is exposed to risk of loss. This product cannot be sold to you unless its benefits and risks have been thoroughly explained. If you do not fully understand this product, do not purchase or invest in it.
The Unit Investment Trust Fund ( “Fund” ) is NOT a DEPOSIT product and is not an obligation of, or guaranteed, or insured by the Bank of the Philippine Islands or its affiliates or subsidiaries and is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Due to the nature of the investments, yield and potential yields cannot be guaranteed. Any income or loss arising from market fluctuations and price volatility of the securities held by the Fund, even if invested in government securities, is for the account of the investor. As such, units of participation of the trustor in the Fund, when redeemed, may be worth more or be worth less than his/her initial participation/contribution. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of future results. The Trustee is not liable for losses, unless upon willful default, evident bad faith or gross negligence. Trustors are advised to read the Declaration of Trust for the Fund, which may be obtained from the office of the Trustee, before deciding to invest.