1. For the purpose of this promo, the investment/s of a qualified client will be subject to a ONE-YEAR HOLDING PERIOD. If client redeems fully/partially prior to the end of the holding period, BPI AMTC reserves the right to deduct the corresponding amount of the prize received from his redemption proceeds.
2. Investments should only be fresh funds contributed to any of the participating BPI Invest funds.
3. Switching of funds is strictly not allowed (e.g. if a client has an existing UITF account, he cannot redeem/terminate this particular UITF account for reinvestment to any of the participating BPI Invest funds for the purpose of joining this promo. Further, switching of qualified investment/s to another fund within the holding period will be treated as redemption and will be subject to the deduction of the corresponding amount of prize received from his proceeds).
4. Combining of transactions and pooling of funds are strictly not allowed (e.g. client cannot combine his existing UITF investments. Only 1 fund is allowed per transaction).
5. To participate, clients must send their entries within the promo period, as follows:
a. For online subscriptions: Client must forward the confirmation e-mail of the investment subscription with subject title: 2021 IRT Plus Online Entry to firstname.lastname@example.org together with their complete name and investment account number. BPI AMTC will confirm receipt of promo participation within 5 business days via email.
b. For branch transactions: Client needs to fill out the 2021 IRT Plus Entry Form in the branch. Branch front liners must encode client’s entry along with the scanned copy of the accomplished form in the AMTC Promo Database.
6. Validation of entries for qualified clients will be done monthly following the schedule below. Amount of investment as of validation date will be the basis for the qualification and corresponding rewards.
7. BPI AMTC will notify the qualified client directly via email (for online subscriptions) and through their Relationship/Branch Managers (for branch transactions). Should the client disagree with the Terms and Conditions of the promo, he/she must send a non-conformity email to email@example.com. Should this be the case, BPI AMTC reserves the right to disqualify the client’s participation in the promo.
Terms and Conditions for Disqualification. An entry is deemed disqualified if:
a. Redemption or reinvestment is identified in the participating account
b. Investment was done before or after the promo period
c. Investment is part of another promo
8. The Giftaway eGC is non-convertible to cash.
9. Booster reward for the Regular Subscription Plan (RSP):
a. Clients must enroll their investment entry to RSP within the promo period.
b. Client will automatically receive 5 e-raffle tickets upon successful enrolment. An additional 1 e-raffle ticket will be given for every successful contribution made during the promo period following the minimum prescribed amount/s below:
c. Validation of entries for qualified clients will be done monthly following the schedule below, subject to a final validation on January 17, 2022.
d. Qualified RSP enrollees will be part of the Raffle Draw on January 31, 2022 for a chance to win PHP 30,000 in investment credits to be added to his winning peso-denominated investment account. For dollar-denominated winning investment fund, client to open and nominate his preferred peso-denominated investment fund. The investment credit is subject to 20% withholding tax and a separate ONE-YEAR HOLDING PERIOD. If client redeems fully/partially prior to the end of the holding period, BPI AMTC reserves the right to deduct the corresponding amount of the prize received from his redemption proceeds.
10. By joining this promo, the qualified participant agrees for BPI AMTC to collect information such as financial information for purposes of processing his/her registration to the promo.
11. Investments, which are basis for qualification to this promo, will not be qualified for other ongoing promos of BPI AMTC.
12. BPI AMTC, in concurrence with DTI, reserves the right to dispute the eligibility of participation in the promo if redemption or reinvestment is identified. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI AMTC will be final.
13. BPI AMTC, in concurrence with DTI, reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or suspend the promo at any time.